Friday 4 July 2014

Figure Finder – Tsar Wars: [PUN NEEDED] (#1)


Fellow Geeks of the Internet,

After much success infinding a figure to represent 'Jabba the Hutt' on the Lead AdventureForum (thanks Dewbakuk!), I thought I'd try it again.

I request access to our collective miniature knowledge to find a figure to represent the Dark Lord of the Russian Empire.

(Ps. As a side note, I need a pun that relates Darth Vader to a robotic Tsar Alexander II of Russia. Suggestions warmly accepted.)

I know exactly what I'm looking for but have no idea where to find it, or even if it exists.

Anything from 28mm to a light walker/mech would fit the bill, and he'd need to be armed with an 'arc-sabre' of some kind. Despite the innate hypocrisy, I am really not into the Steampunk aesthetic and would much rather a figure that channels the minds of Wells and Verne and Poe - that is to say: no pointless cogs if at all possible!

Here are a few pictures I've gathered off the internet. There are many images of a Steampunk Darth Vader out there, but these are those that I am most fond of. If any of these were a figure, I'd buy them in a heartbeat.
 photo steampunk-star-wars-darth-vader-character-art-preview_zps5bc7e89b.jpg
^ I'm not-so-hot on the whole 'leaf blower' thing, but the rest is top notch!

 photo Steampunk-Darth-Vader_zpsea9acda9.jpg


 photo steam-vadar_zps6dfd7342.jpg

Please post any suggestions as a reply on here, or if you are a LAFfer, post them over there and I will copy them over. 

Thanks!


MM.



No comments:

Post a Comment